2012年4月27日星期五

My God
A semester there are a lot of assignment to do ~
I afraid that I do well ~
English gotbusiness gotIT gotAccout got; Moral also got~【OMG!!!】
Afraid ah ~~!!!HAha
think I can put them to do a good job ~
But now I feel they are suitable for me ....
Yerr ...>.<
Can the assignment changed easily? ?
anywhere '.... I still will they do a good job ....
Then there are more assignment waiting for me ...
My opinion I really fast crazy a ~
Just want to "he" spent with me ...
Still thinking about "him" ...
I still I tried to fight for you ...
Have not tried ... where to know the results ...
Just tried it, I do not care about results ...
Whatever the outcome is what I at least try to - I do not regret it ....
Although a lot of people say I am silly ... but I still do ...
Because I love him ~

没有评论:

发表评论